[For Sale] 2002 Lincoln LS V6 Sedan - 38k Miles - Silver/Black

derekbeau

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 2002 LS because I want to purchase a 2005 in the near future. However, I don't want to have two LSs at the same time ;)

This car is still under warranty, 4yr/50k miles (4 years ends in September 2006).

I purchased it in December 2004, and have taken good care of it. It has always been parked in a garage overnight with only a few exceptions. I'm not a fast driver (too many tickets in my early days) so the engine has really been babied. I only accelerate over 3,000 rpms when absolutely necessary, and usually stay below 2,500 rpms.

No accidents; non-smoking owner

As the title says, it is silver exterrior and black interrior. It is the sedan version, so it has the chrome trim on the exterrior and wood trim, steering wheel, shifter on the interrior.

The rear and back two windows are tinted 5%, the front two windows are tinted 14%.

The options include:
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
6-Disc In Dash CD
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Alloy Wheels

I live in Michigan, Metro Detroit Area. If you are interested and are out of state, I would be willing to pick you up from the airport.

It is 1:30 AM here, so I don't have any pictures yet. I will try to get a bunch up tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Post in this thread, PM me, or email me at derek [at] beaucreative.com for more information.

Looking For: $15,659

Here are the pictures.

The holes in the front are for the dealer license plate, they are putting it back on.

The rims aren't in the best shape, the dealer said they might be covered under warranty. I'm taking it in on thursday to see and hopefully they will give me a new set :)

01_front_low.jpg

02_front_high.jpg

03_left.jpg

04_right.jpg

05_back.jpg

06_driver_door.jpg

07_back_door.jpg

08_interrior.jpg

09_dash.jpg

10_dash.jpg

11_odometer.jpg

12_wheel.jpg