For Sale: 2000 Console with SST shifter...

lsondubz

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Guys I recently purchased a new console for the better cupholders and I got the whole center console with SST shifter for sale, pictures show the 2001 console that I have but you will be getting the 2000 style cupholders, selling for $75 let me know if anyone is interested..

get_image.aspx

get_image.aspx

Hey, good luck selling this console. I'm still waiting for you to tell me where to send my payment for the Black Surround. You're not answering the PM's. :confused:

can you hold onto it until February 15? id like to have an sst, but i dont get paid again until the 15th

Yeah I dont see a problem with that, and Midas, I cant replyto your PM because it says unavailable space...

lsondubz said:
Yeah I dont see a problem with that, and Midas, I cant replyto your PM because it says unavailable space...

I don't think you should be selling things in this forum, when you do not follow through. If you can't get through on a PM - just post to the original thread. I visit this forum often.
:cool:

fyi - i was the first to respond for a black grill surround (for sale by lsondubz), was given a price, accepted it and didn't hear back for days. now it is sold (and not to me.)

lsondubz said:
Hey Guys I recently purchased a new console for the better cupholders and I got the whole center console with SST shifter for sale, pictures show the 2001 console that I have but you will be getting the 2000 style cupholders, selling for $75 let me know if anyone is interested..

get_image.aspx

get_image.aspx

What makes a car a SST? Just the shifter? I have the SST on the dash, but it doesn't light up.

Midas78 said:
I don't think you should be selling things in this forum, when you do not follow through. If you can't get through on a PM - just post to the original thread. I visit this forum often.
:cool:

fyi - i was the first to respond for a black grill surround (for sale by lsondubz), was given a price, accepted it and didn't hear back for days. now it is sold (and not to me.)

You were not the first to respond, I had 5 different pms when I checked my mailbox and I replied to them all the same, the first person to take it had it, stop crying...

if you read that ebay listing. that company charges rediculous amounts on shipping. so if he's offering 75 shipped. it would be a better deal. they quoted me 40 bucks to ship it to stl. BS, thats one bad thing about ebay, the need to have REAL shipping costs,

Yes I did get it off of ebay, and from OHIO, it was 48.95 for the console and 44.95 to ship, rediculous I am still open to offers what you guys might need...

lsondubz said:
You were not the first to respond, I had 5 different pms when I checked my mailbox and I replied to them all the same, the first person to take it had it, stop crying...

You should just put in ad in your local paper if your only going to sell to locals. Do not sell nationally if you don't have the intention of shipping when someone can just pick it up. Its all about the $$ anyways, mine will just go to a reputable seller next time, just like anyone else who visits this forum should.

What makes a car SST

Hey guys, what makes a car SST? I have SST on the dash, so I'm wondering what is this all about? Does it just have to so with the shifter, or tanny? Please help me understands. Thanks

yo ill buy that thing tonight. ive been desperate for an sst for so long now. hit me back we'll work some numbers out.

NYC LSv8 said:
yo ill buy that thing tonight. ive been desperate for an sst for so long now. hit me back we'll work some numbers out.

Hello .... Is the shift the only thing that make a car SST?

SST = Select Shift Transmission or something like that. and yea the shifter is why they call it an SST.

NYC LSv8 said:
SST = Select Shift Transmission or something like that. and yea the shifter is why they call it an SST.

THANK YOU!!! So If I was to install the shifter, would the SST light up on the dash? And what exactly does it do? I'm ignorate on this subject. Thanks for your patience in explaning it to me.

pbslmo said:
THANK YOU!!! So If I was to install the shifter, would the SST light up on the dash? And what exactly does it do? I'm ignorate on this subject. Thanks for your patience in explaning it to me.

Basically yes. You manually shift using the + or - on the right side of the shifter. Search *sst* with the astriks and you find more post to help you understand in more depth on what is involved and how to do it.

Hawk03 said:
Basically yes. You manually shift using the + or - on the right side of the shifter. Search *sst* with the astriks and you find more post to help you understand in more depth on what is involved and how to do it.

Ohhhhh.. , So it takes the place of manual shifting from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 in an automatic car. Just hit the lever + or - to shift. I'm done with that. Thanks

Midas78 said:
You should just put in ad in your local paper if your only going to sell to locals. Do not sell nationally if you don't have the intention of shipping when someone can just pick it up. Its all about the $$ anyways, mine will just go to a reputable seller next time, just like anyone else who visits this forum should.

Dont be mad just because you didnt get a piece I gave a fair chance to everyone and I had pm from many people besides you, like I said, quit crying like a little girl and get a life,I am a reputable seller its not my fault someone snatched it up faster than you...

lsondubz said:
Dont be mad just because you didnt get a piece I gave a fair chance to everyone and I had pm from many people besides you, like I said, quit crying like a little girl and get a life,I am a reputable seller its not my fault someone snatched it up faster than you...

You are not reputable. You are taking it too personal. If you can't handle feedback from a buyer, then why are you selling?

Good luck selling, there is nothing wrong with getting $$$. To anyone looking to buy from this person, don't. Just wait, someone else will come along with the same product who is probably a decent person and deserves a good sale.

Midas78 said:
You are not reputable. You are taking it too personal. If you can't handle feedback from a buyer, then why are you selling?

Good luck selling, there is nothing wrong with getting $$$. To anyone looking to buy from this person, don't. Just wait, someone else will come along with the same product who is probably a decent person and deserves a good sale.

DO you have some kind of reason for saying he's not reputable besides he didnt answer your PM? If you dont, please stop claiming he's not reputable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back