For Sale 2000-2002 Lincoln LSE front bumper

DarkMansLSEV8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a 2000-2002 LSE front bumper for sale, its black, if anyone is interested i posted it in the for sale section, im asking 500 for the bumper, note that this item is discontinued by ford. They no longer make these lse bumpers, so this could be your last chance on getting your hands on one of these. if interested you can e-mail me at Machaveli2@aol.com or call me 305-343-8357 or simply reply to this post or the one in the for sale section.

Marvin

pictures of the 2000-2002 LSE bumper

here is the picture of the bumper.

bd66_11.jpg

Marvin

Any further mods required? Bracketry, mounting points...something about gaps around headlights???

Oh I remember...a guy would have to buy the round fog lights, and brackets...wonder how much those are...will have to look.

here are more pics:2002 LSE front bumper For Sale
bumper3.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

bumper.gif

For Sale:2002 LSE front bumper asking price is $450 plus shipping, let me know. you can reply to this post of e-mail me at Machaveli2@aol.com, and also you can contact me via phone 305-343-8357.

Marvin M.

God this is killing me, I need to replace my bumper too. Maybe I can find someone to give me some cash.

Well I just talked to my friend and he says if you still have it next week he'll lend me some cash, he'd do it today but he's on a trip up the coast of California.

still for sale, this is a very good deal on this LSE front bumper, dont let it pass you by. let me know.

I know its worth the 375. But I got mine for 350 with fog lights and the crome strip in the center. The fog lights alone and the mounting brackets are going to be 220 bucks atleast. But I also got the 2004-05 LSE bumper and this is a rare find. (2002) good luck to ya

yeah $375 is till high when you can get a 04 LSE cover for $250
Yeah that's because the 04-06 LSE front bumpers are readily available at ANY Ford dealer. The bumper he has is NO LONGER AVAILBLE ANYWHERE even at the dealer. The 02 LSE front bumper cover is obsolete and discontinued so $375 is a freaking steal!

thats a good price.... I wanted to sell my LSE kit from My 00 ls but I dont have the stock parts...sucks..

365 I need this thing out of my living room, the wife is bout to hang me or take it to a junk yard. let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back