for geno!

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
geno , first of all thanks for the phone help, and second, i think my prob is 2 part, first i didn't clean well, took care of that, and 2 nd dennis instructions that came to eric when he bought it didnt make it clear to leave the 2 nd cover on or off before duct taping, 1st time i left it on and it seemed to bend but not break one of the wire thinks on the chip(sorry,not comp literate) on the side you put tape over, i didnt move it for fear of breaking it, but since it didnt appear broken i thought itd be o.k. and also when i bought it one thing was missing, it seems it was never there, i think it was for a space on the board, if this does not work when i fire it back up is there a place to go to have the chip checked out or can only dennis do it?,i know you can't reprogram but could you fix a broken chip, (i think it was just dirty though) anyway i'm going to hook it up and see what happens i'll let you know thanks jeff

ran in garage about 10 min, no code, but exhaust still smells like running too rich, how long before code throwing if any, could it be a bad chip , gonna road test now, then run with out chip to see if any differance,

road test a success but so was yesterday, i'm gonna let her sit for an hour like going into store and try it again

viiiball said:
ran in garage about 10 min, no code, but exhaust still smells like running too rich, how long before code throwing if any, could it be a bad chip , gonna road test now, then run with out chip to see if any differance,

prob solved, just needed cleaning
viiiball said:
road test a success but so was yesterday, i'm gonna let her sit for an hour like going into store and try it again

Members online

Back