Font?

chriswells78

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know what font is used or what font is closest to the "LINCOLN LSV8" lettering on the back of our cars? My buddy has a vinyl business and he just got chrome vinyl in. I'm thinking of having him cut me some 2" or so letters to go along the lower rocker panel.

Because I like the way the lettering looks on the back and I'd like to copy it to the sides. The nice thing is that it is vinyl and it will peel right off if I don't like it.

Please let me know also... I work on a Vinil Shop also and im dying to know the font...even my boss couldnt figure it out

hmm, no idea. This font (Kartika) is pretty close.

new-1.png

This Tunga in Bold looks pretty close too.

Second one is stretched 20% horizontally.

Looks better. I think some LINCOLN badges are stretched more even, not so much the ones on the LS rear.

Maybe shorten them and stretch more if going on the side of the car.

i'd be interested too. especially if he could make an emblem overlay for the third brake light as well

I'm gonna go to his shop Saturday and come up with some prototypes. I mentioned the 3rd brake light with the star on it and some lincoln stars in chrome. He wants to get the prototypes made before he quotes prices. I'll get back with you all then.

Members online

No members online now.
Back