Fogs and Highs...

CrackerJack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to get the fog lights to stay on when the high beams are on? I just noticed it tonight driving home 90 miles on a 2 lane highway by myself... with the fogs I can see a LOT more. Especially in the ditches. Which, if you live in MN, and travel "up north" there are a TON of deer and other critters waiting to be hit and cause you pain.

Fogs with high beams! How?!?!

the reason the car is like this is because if your highs are on then why would you want a low on..... this is the cars logic.. i too like my fogs on all the time because im night blind and it helps me see the lines and stuff. the only way i can think to over ride this is by installing a separate switch for the lights or at you local auto-zone pick up a pair of the regtangular fog lights they sell and install em in the lower grill should fit nicely.

Some have wired the two to work together but understand it is against the law in all states, DOT reg about have more than 4 head light on a one time.

yeah the law sucks but most states wont reall care to much about something like that unless your in ohio or arkan:q:q:q:q.... they pulled my girlfriend over for pulling out of a gas station with out fully stoping. there was no stop sign so all she legally had to do was yield to traffic. there was none that either.... what a dick-cop

guys I believe he's talking about fogs and HIs, not HIs and lows at same time. Hell I got lows on with fogs then put in a HID kit and you got your His with Fogs...problem solved!!!!

If you ever noticed, when you pull the lever just to flash on coming traffic or something with your high's the fogs stay on. But, when you click the lever in place to keep the high beams on they go off.

You could wire the fogs to a switch and re wire them to the power source, not?

Anyway, Im thinking there is a relay somewhere in the column near the lever for your high beams.

Members online

No members online now.
Back