Fog Light Question

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to the newer style foglights with the Hoen all weather bulbs in June. Everything worked great until 2 weeks ago. They both stopped working.

I have checked the fuse and relay and they are fine. Any chance both bulbs burned out at the same time or is it something else. Am I missing a fuse somewhere else?

Thanks guys

It's always possible that they just burned out. They come on at the same time and burn for the same amount of time, so it's not impossible for them to go at the same time. The easiest way to check would be to get an el-cheapo AutoZone bulbs and see if it lights.

When you say you checked the fuse, did you ohm it out, or just look at it? It's possible for a blown fuse to look OK on visual inspection...

I put a brand new fuse in.

I think I have my old bulbs somewhere. Gonna have to try and switch them out I guess.

I couldnt find the old bulbs. Any other ideas before I buy a new set.

Since you have the All Weather bulbs the connectors should be fine. The All Weather bulbs operate at around 45W. Have you taken the bulbs out to see if the filament is blown inside the bulb? Hoen will warranty the All Weathers up to 1 year. You can view their policy here: http://www.hoen-usa.com/warranty.htm

Members online

Back