FOG light install...help!

benet00

LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a set of 03-04 fog lights for my 02 LS. I just like the loof better. I was assured that the install was not difficult, just a few new holes to drill, but as I began working this evening I ran into some issues:

1.) The bolt patterns are no even close to the same. The lower inside mounting screw is much to short to attach to the current tab. How do you adjust for this?

2.) The actual unit seems to narrow to fit into the housing of the 02.

If anyone has done this conversion and has pictures, or could help, please let me know! Thanks!

benet00 said:
I recently bought a set of 03-04 fog lights for my 02 LS. I just like the loof better. I was assured that the install was not difficult, just a few new holes to drill, but as I began working this evening I ran into some issues:

1.) The bolt patterns are no even close to the same. The lower inside mounting screw is much to short to attach to the current tab. How do you adjust for this?

2.) The actual unit seems to narrow to fit into the housing of the 02.

If anyone has done this conversion and has pictures, or could help, please let me know! Thanks!
I installed 03 foglamps into my 01.

all I did was take the mounting posts out of my 01 lamps, matched locations up with the 03 lamps - drilled new holes and screwed them in.

I had to 'trim' some of the mounting tabs in the bumper to make the housing of the 03 fit flush.

It wasn't hard - just a lot of test, trim, test, trim, ...ect

do you have any pictures? How did you attach the lower inside screw? What did you attach it to?

Members online

No members online now.
Back