Fog lamps install

jdlmkviii

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, it took me around 4+ hours from the time I got everything out of the package and taken apart, and everything put back on. Here it is, I personally think they look pretty tight and they're an improvement at night time. Although I mounted them a little too far back, but oh well.

The first pic is both the citi and fog lamps on. The second pic is just the citi lamps. Although I better watch because they're blue, meaning emergency vehicle colors.

Fog lamps 001 (Small).jpg

Fog lamps 002 (Small).jpg

Very cool! I don't thiny you will need to worry about the lights; I doubt anyone will notice them. And if they do, I don't think they will confuse an VIII for an ambulance! ;)

Looks good! :biggrin: What brand lights? Notice any higher temps?

Bring than Hot Rod Lincoln to the track in St. Clairsville this Sunday Aug. 1! :biggrin:

well I still have yet to post a pic of them at night... the fog lamps are WAY brighter than the headlights, partly because they're HID's. And the brand is MIIG. Got them off of ebay for about $45 shipped. But the blue at night looks SICK and is REALLY noticeable. I'll post a pic a little later of the switch.

P.S. I was GOING to post pics of me installing them and everything, but my digital camera went dead :q

Last edited by a moderator:
And also stay tuned... exhaust going on in about a week or 2!

2.5" either single or double X, straight thru universal mufflers. VROOOM!

I bought some fog lights but they seem like driving lights

jdlmkviii said:
And also stay tuned... exhaust going on in about a week or 2!

2.5" either single or double X, straight thru universal mufflers. VROOOM!
Very cool, keep us posted! :)

How about someone write up an article about this for the tech section?

Members online

No members online now.
Back