FML.... SO many issues...

Juufro413

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Sooo a couple weeks ago I got the soleniod replaced by a dealershop which fixed alot of my transmission problems, but the past couple days ive been having some major problems and idk what the heck is going on and if its related to a bad transmission or what.

Back Ground:
2003 tri coat pearl white v8
***all coils were replaced***

So the problems Ive been having are; when the car is at normal temperature and at regular idle and when i first put it into reverse, the rpms and the whole car just boggs down to 200-400 rpms, the whole cars just starts shaking horribly. this doesnt happen when the car has been sitting a while and its cooled down you , when this is happening you can hear the cylinders just barely firing and the whole car is at a loss for power. when i finally put it back into drive and the rpms slowly climb back over 1000 or normal idle everything is just perfectly fine, all gear changes every thing. thiis doesnt happen EVERY TIME i put it reverse or let it idle in park, but more times then not!

Please help! This is my second Ls and ive only had it for about 6 months, i would cry if i would have to sell it already:( even though these cars sure have alot of problems, id still take them over any mustang anyday. i just hate to keep putting more money into it and have it just explode.

thanks so much!
-Alex

i hope your being serious and all i need to do is take that squirrel out and she'll run amazing again...lol:(

If you try to give the car gas in reverse does it run right? Or it's just dead until you shift out of reverse?

I'd hook it up to a code scanner and run codes on it.

Dynamite also works great as a universal squirrel remover.

If you try to give the car gas in reverse does it run right? Or it's just dead until you shift out of reverse?

I'd hook it up to a code scanner and run codes on it.

Dynamite also works great as a universal squirrel remover.

It slowly crawls back until I put it into drive, I'm not sure if it goes one specific way.

Members online

No members online now.
Back