Fluke Onetouch

codewize

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know there are a lot of techie people here so I figure this might be a good place to offer a OneTouch. Its a OneTouch II Pro w/ITO option

If you're looking at this you probably know what they do so I won't write a book. This unit has been used by me 3 times and is like brand new with all the accesories as it came new.

If anyone has an interest in this let me know and we'll discuss a price

Dude I'm out a job also. I quit my job back in May with the idea that I can work anywhere. I soon realized that the IT industry isn't what it used to be.

I'm now freelancing which is why I purchased the OneTouch. I don't really want to sell it but it put me in debt and it's time to pay.

CaptainZilog said:
Damnation! All these great things come up for sale and I have to be the bum without an income!

FYI: CaptainZilog, I still have this. I just put it on eBay and I'm trying to get 3k for it. I would take less from someone on the board.

Just wanted to let you know.

codewize said:
Dude I'm out a job also. I quit my job back in May with the idea that I can work anywhere. I soon realized that the IT industry isn't what it used to be.

I'm now freelancing which is why I purchased the OneTouch. I don't really want to sell it but it put me in debt and it's time to pay.

Man, that thing's so sexy... If I had 3 large to throw at you I would, but short of some kind of payment plan, I can't do it... Good luck on eBay though.

If this doesn't go on eBay, I'll try to work something out with you.

CaptainZilog said:
Man, that thing's so sexy... If I had 3 large to throw at you I would, but short of some kind of payment plan, I can't do it... Good luck on eBay though.

It sold on eBay. I didn't really get what I hoped to but I came out not loosing anything.

Thanks for your interest.

CaptainZilog said:
Yeah, keep me updated.

Members online

No members online now.
Back