Florida Hero Cop Fends Off Violent Attack

And your point is what???

(other than more negative propaganda from you.)

or sarcasm??? Or just a "domestic" that went wrong?

Last edited:
You see a cop fake being shot at, fake being shot and then unload his entire clip into a police car that held a handcuffed Black man and you respond by getting angry at me. LoL.

I watched the video. So you are saying that a cop faked getting shot? What would be the purpose?

It started as a "domestic" dispute... with the police trying to help the woman get her car back. They actually located the car.

That's when shit "went south".

Both the woman and the guy "lost" through that course of events.

Was there a 3rd "perp"? Did the officer possibly get stung by an insect under his vest?

I know of a recent incident where an officer shot a suspect in the cop car, after an acorn fell on the roof of the patrol car.

I watched the video. So you are saying that a cop faked getting shot? What would be the purpose?

It started as a "domestic" dispute... with the police trying to help the woman get her car back.

Both the woman and the guy "lost" through that course of events.

Was there a 3rd "perp"

No, I am not saying it as opinion, the cop literally faked being shot at and faked being hit, then unloaded his entire clip into a police car that was holding the handcuffed suspect. It was all caught on camera.

Your thoughts on that?

Just like the other incident I know about...

Officer had suspect in back of car...

Acorn fell on car...

Cop opened fire on already cuffed suspect.

Screenshot_20240304-162745.png

Members online

No members online now.
Back