FLASH ( no pun intended )

Cubster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
If anyone is truly interested in purchasing HID's for your car, you'd be remiss not to call Jermaine @ 1-508-588-1783 he has the HID kit on sale, believe it or not for $450.00, thats for both headlights !!!! Shipping will be extra

Cubster said:
If anyone is truly interested in purchasing HID's for your car, you'd be remiss not to call Jermaine @ 1-508-588-1783 he has the HID kit on sale, believe it or not for $450.00, thats for both headlights !!!! Shipping will be extra

Hey Cubster,

I've got a Gen-2, but I'd like to get HID's for the high beam.
Does this dude sell the bulbs or the whole unit?

JC

Cubster said:

what truck did they fall off of? jk i will call him

Cubster said:

Oh, the kit includes ballasts, starter & bulbs, by the way I called a local Lincoln dealer just to see how much the bulbs were, " $235.00 each "

Joeychgo said:
who is this guy cubster?

Its a business here in Brockton called Motion Hydralics, this guy can get most anything, he's the one ( as soon as the guy gets back to him with a pic ) I'm buying the Cobra "R" hood from, he's totally legit.Oh Joe, did you take your level home, you know the one in that 3rd pic............lol

so 450.00 out the door huh , damn it i need a job, any one here know where i can work as an aircraft mechanic, i am certified! some where in the midwest.

what am I missing here?

Is this the complete kit that i would need to convert my 96 base to HIDs?

Members online

Back