Fix Up Time

CTX-SLPR

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'd post this in the WTB section but it honestly doesn't look like people look there. I'm fixing up my 03 LS V6 to get the maintenance off of the list and maybe get ready to sell it since I take the train to work everyday and live less than a mile from the station. Either way I want to fix the car up as best I can since I'd like it to be nice if I keep it and it'll sell better if I let it go. It's mainly interior stuff though there are a small number of other things on the list. Car is a base model V6 with dark green exterior over expresso and tan interior.

Interior
1. Front seat back (tan as mentioned)
2. Inside back rail cover on the drivers seat (see attached picture)
3. Under steering wheel dash section (caught this with the toe of my combat boots too many times and broke the mounting pieces so it rattles)
4. Tan screw covers inside of the arm rests, all four (mine won't stay snapped)
5. Good 2 Gen center console armrest tracks, leather can be shot*

Exterior
1. Rear chrome bumper trim from a non-sport (will check which side is cracked in the morning)
2. Dark green 'LS' rub strip sections on the front fenders*

Misc.
1. Rubber hose section between the PCV elbow and the plastic pipe around back of the engine
2. Trunk Lamp with bracket*
3. Rear toe rods with good passive toe rubber, rest can be shot*

*Project items, might not jump at them unless the right price.

Thanks,

Seat Part.jpg

I have been looking for the seat rail covers for a long time, and thought I had one off of ebay but it turned out to be only part of the cover. I have purchased a couple of seat back covers off of ebay and oddball got me one out of a pull-a-part lot. I'd send you my extra, but it's a Gen I.

Members online

Back