For Sale First Gen Mark VIII hid housings, bulbs, ballasts, set of chrome 10 spoke wheels

mikemark8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling items for a First Generation Lincoln Mark VIII (93 to 96). The housings include 2 working OEM Sylvania hid bulbs and the ballasts. These are the clear (not fluted) lenses, and you can actually see at night with these and HID bulbs. Driver side housing in excellent shape, the passenger side is a little cloudy on the inside, but is in tact and has the adjustment and mounting tabs. I want $400 for these items.
The 10 spoke chrome wheels are in good condition and include the center caps. There is no peeling chrome on the face. no curb rash, and they do not leak air. I want $250 for these and will make a package deal for everything-$500 to LvC members only. I will meet a potential buyer if the travel is within 50 miles of Philadelphia, cash or paypal only. Any shipping is extra, and paypal buyers will pay a surcharge of 5%.

I would like to see some pics of the wheels. I am in Jackson New Jersey and can meet up to get the wheels if I like what I see.

The tires are coming off the wheels tomorrow, Ill post shots of housings, bulbs, ballasts and wheels tomorrow if possible.

Members online

Back