finish on grill

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
On a Gen 2, LSC, what is the finsih suppose to be like on the grill? I thought it was suppose to be just as shiny as the paint but mine has more of a rubber time finish to it, very dull. The car came from Florida and its black so it has a lot of sun damage but I don't remember the grill being so dull (just got it back from the body shop for a second time!)

Jibit said:
On a Gen 2, LSC, what is the finsih suppose to be like on the grill? I thought it was suppose to be just as shiny as the paint but mine has more of a rubber time finish to it, very dull. The car came from Florida and its black so it has a lot of sun damage but I don't remember the grill being so dull (just got it back from the body shop for a second time!)

It should match the paint on the rest of the car perfectly. Mine does.

BigT said:
It should match the paint on the rest of the car perfectly. Mine does.
That's what I thought. I couldn't remember because the car's been in the shop for two weeks to do some touch up on the rear quarter. It comes out and the rear neon doesn't work, the headlights are all hazed like they buffed it and the grill looks different. But like I said, I haven't seen it in a while so its hard to tell but I wouldn't doubt if these SOB's screwed something up and had to replace/fix the grill. I'm so pissed right now I don't know what to do!

its a painted surface - should be the same as the paint on the hood

Members online

Back