small 1.jpg

small 3.jpg

small 4.jpg

small 5.jpg

small 6.jpg

small 2.jpg

small subs.jpg

Like Mine too!
What kit did you use for the radio? It looks good. I have the same one (well by looks anyhow) and I have not installed it yet b/c im not sure how I will like the look. ANy photos of it w/ the unit closed?
Looks nice!
MIkE

Here's the radio closed. At night, it is all black. However, there is some sunlight/flash causing it to appear purplish.

Stateproperty, paint care isn't that bad, I wash it once a week. Getting the paint to "pop" like a black or silver is very hard. I have some meguir's nxt wax that I tested today. It looks a lot better. I'll probably throw on another coat tomorrow. It's amazing what the right stuff and some elbow grease can do.

small closed.jpg

IL-LS said:
Like Mine too!
What kit did you use for the radio?
MIkE

It's the metra kit, has a 1/2 din pocket below radio. Great for wallet and cell phone.

looks good!!

Where did you get the mount kit?

EDIT: oops,, you beat me to it :)

Love your car!! :) I also have V8 2000 white Lincoln LS!!! What percent tint you have on the windows?? I need to tint mine and I like the looks of your tint.

SurfjaxLS said:
Here's the radio closed. At night, it is all black. However, there is some sunlight/flash causing it to appear purplish.

Stateproperty, paint care isn't that bad, I wash it once a week. Getting the paint to "pop" like a black or silver is very hard. I have some meguir's nxt wax that I tested today. It looks a lot better. I'll probably throw on another coat tomorrow. It's amazing what the right stuff and some elbow grease can do.

nice ride!!!! :steering

i use the quick detail spray, wax as you dry stuff & that gets my paint looking really sharp! and its cheap & doesnt take too much elbow grease!

i like the black ls's but white makes heads turn. i love making heads turn! :Beer :L

Looking good! What would make that thing look really good is some clear side marker lenses. Hehe! I know, I'm being a smart a$$ but once I get them in that would set the front of your white LS off!

Keep up the great work! :Beer

GrayGhost1 said:
Looking good! What would make that thing look really good is some clear side marker lenses. Hehe! I know, I'm being a smart a$$ but once I get them in that would set the front of your white LS off!

Keep up the great work! :Beer

yeah, my white ls could REALLY use those clear sidemarkers!! you better not run out before i get my set!!! :N

luckieleo said:
yeah, my white ls could REALLY use those clear sidemarkers!! you better not run out before i get my set!!! :N
I guess I'll have to charge you extra for yours then! Hehe...Just kidding!

Members online

No members online now.
Back