Finally.... pics of "The Don"

steagle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yep i have christened my 2000 LS V8 Premium "The Don" ... i like keeping the classy, original look to the LS without all the modifications like different grills, headlights, tail lights, body kits, spoilers, dark tint, chrome wheels etc. I think the few mods done here - dual chrome tips, 20" NS Racing rims, and light tint all around make this a pretty classy ride without G'ing out that original LS vibe... enjoy, and more coming soon when I throw in the wood dash kit & get a buff job done...

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

LS_in_LA.jpg

i like those wheels....any info on those?

Very nice! The tips look a tad outof place though. Too bad your bumper doesn't have the cutouts, then they probably would fit in with the back end allot better.

BTW, how much did those rims and tires cost you? They look very nice! Not too much bling blingety bling crap at all!

yep, elchory, previous member of LvC... only mods i'm adding to his are the wood dash kit, sound upgrades, and possibly the dual color tail lights.

@ rocket - yea i know, but in person it looks a lot better than in those pics. i agree the cut outs would make it look a little more aggressive... but im happy as is.

steagle said:
yep, elchory, previous member of LvC... only mods i'm adding to his are the wood dash kit, sound upgrades, and possibly the dual color tail lights.

@ rocket - yea i know, but in person it looks a lot better than in those pics. i agree the cut outs would make it look a little more aggressive... but im happy as is.

I bought my Dash Tirm Kit on Ebay.Great prices and great products

I really like what you've done with the car. I know you're trying to keep it as stock as possible, but clearing the headlight corners would look killer. Other than that, nice work it looks amazing.

HyeLifeLS said:
Nice ride, is the last picture taken at the Castaway??
it was taken last night at the lookout point on Mulholland Dr... so thats hollywood & downtown in the background... great street, and great spot for a car shoot!

Members online

No members online now.
Back