Finally my Bassani Exhaust Video!!!

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok... so I'm finally posting my video. :) :) I just made this in like 15 mins so dont hate for the crappy directing. lol.

So the exhaust is 2.5 inch piping, Bassani x pipe, two Aeroturbine resonators, and 2 Bassani mufflers. Strait Pipes (no cats). SCT tune by Robert at KBX performance. Custom 3.5 inch cold air intake.

Let me say that this exhaust turns heads. :p It is really exotic sounding and you just wouldn't expect this sound to be coming from a Lincoln. It is pretty loud considering I don't have any of the catalytic converters installed.

Let me know what your guys think. This will all be for sale probably next week when all of my turbo stuff is going in. THANKS!

... hope your happy pektel. :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PRUlwI1Qis

+1, would cats stop that metalic like raspy higher toned sound?

im gonna have to agree with NYC. the decel sound like those big rigs with the aftermarket rigg'd brakes that thudd like that. but props to you.

What are you thinking about selling them for?

I have the full Magnaflow system and I think if I keep my cats and add the rest it would get rid of that funny sound and keep it at a lower tone.

When you came back past around 2 minutes into the video I could not help but to notice blue and red lights in the left upper corner????

Oh also do you have any shots of the system by chance?

well It only gets raspy like that when it gets hot. Again, I know its like this because of not having cats. I have had bassani's on alot of different cars, its the same thing on all of them.

Sounds scary man... I bet some of those ricer kids would back right off the line after a couple revs!

I like the sound, but maybe with cats still on it would be more to my specific taste. The tough part with digi camera recording (and crappy computer speakers) is that you don't get teh full spectrum. There's a lot of distortion, so you have to use you imagination to fill in the blanks, so to speak.

I think he's selling the system for 50 bucks shipped :p

In my opinion (and I'm sure a lot of you disagree w/me) I think it is way too loud!! If I heard a car with an exhaust screaming like that I would expect it to be flying down the road...your LS is not.

but its definately a unique sound and I would not expect an LS to sound like that.

so if i were you i'd take it off and get a turbo;)

In my opinion (and I'm sure a lot of you disagree w/me) I think it is way too loud!! If I heard a car with an exhaust screaming like that I would expect it to be flying down the road...your LS is not.

but its definately a unique sound and I would not expect an LS to sound like that.

so if i were you i'd take it off and get a turbo;)

Yeah.... I see what you are saying. The thing is, its not my DD. I cant imagine driving with it like that everyday. The other thing is that low rpm and just cruising around its not that loud.

... lastly, my intent for this car is a show car. You want a show car unique. I think the exhaust is pretty unique. :D :D

I guess I also like it becuase I get tired of the same exhaust systems. On all of the cars I have had, they all have really unique sounds. ... I dont know... maybe Im the only one.

Nope, definitley NOT the only one... I'm really diggin most aspects of the bassani system you have. If it were mine, I'd tone it down just a hair. But my LS is a daily driver, so I need to keep it tame.

Nope, definitley NOT the only one... I'm really diggin most aspects of the bassani system you have. If it were mine, I'd tone it down just a hair. But my LS is a daily driver, so I need to keep it tame.

Yeah Im pretty sure with cats it would make it PERFECT for some people.

so no cats, and no resonators? what size piping? it's too loud as is but like you stated, it's not your DD. If someone were to consider this it would sound awesome with the cats and resonators (assuming he doesn't have any as is).

Members online

Back