Finally - More Pictures - 2006 Vivid Red LS

jgfish97

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a nice day to take a couple of snap shots. As soon as I finished washing my car, the clouds started to show up so the sun wasn't as bright. :rolleyes:

What do you guys think? I know I need to have the front bumper holes filled. The tips on there now are temporary - wrong ones put on.

2006LS-Front02.jpg

2006LS-Front01.jpg

2006LS-Rear03.jpg

2006LS-Rear01.jpg

whats wrong with those tips, i think they look good. thats a really sharp car

I like the redtails on the red paint. Nice dude.

Those Halos look good in the second shot.

Im not afan of big tips all together but the car overal looks nice.

My twin! :drunk:
We should do a photoshoot together someday and you can have a stock red 06 to compare against ;)

My twin! :drunk:
We should do a photoshoot together someday and you can have a stock red 06 to compare against ;)

Lookin good James! :cool:

We should start our own VR-LS club. :gr_devil: :D

just another beauty imo. those tips are fine also imo.

Your car is amazing......

I love that color so much....when I get my 06 it will be hard to choose between that and black......

Love the car!!!! nice color and rims!! i wish i could install 4 of those wheels w/ 4 BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW-NT 255/40/17 and the rims painted satin black!!! that would make my car really stand out

Thanks for the comments

Thanks guys. I think I'm finished with the performance mods. (there is nothing else I'd like to do) So next I may try to do some body work. I'll post interior pics once I get the inside cleaned.

aserrano, I really like the chin spoiler. I don't think they fit the '06 without a lot of modifications.

TripleBlack01, my first LS was black/tan and I loved it. But damn it was hot. You'll love the '06 if you get another black one since it has cooled seats - by far, the coolest feature in the car.

T_Man, thanks for all the ideas. My car has pretty much all the stuff you did to yours.

owlman, let's do that. I'd like to schedule a time to dyno both cars too. Just to see if the money spent for the xcal2, intake, and exhaust were worth it.

Thanks again for the compliments. :)

I love that color. My 06 is black but I wish it was red. The halos do look awesome as well. Just out of curiosity, what did you do to your exhaust? I'm not sure what I will do to mine. I have bought an intake (just got it off eBay but haven't installed it yet) and I'm gonna get an xcal. Keep us posted if you do get dyno numbers. Really sharp car.

JG, great looking car! That red is second for me only to black. I also have an 06, but in black, my very personal and humble preference! I'm considering some HP mods to my car, but am wondering what effect they will have on the factory warranty??? I'd be real curious to know how much total you have invested in your performance mods and what the net HP gain is?

Thanks,

John

What spoiler do you have on the trunk lid? Is that the one from Ken at LS Koncepts?

I'm in for the LSVR club...

Jim
'06 LS Vivid Red

My twin in Red

You did an excellent job on the 2006. Can you do the Angel eyes with standard lighting on a 2006??

Thanks

Thanks again guys. I'm pretty happy with the LS now. It was great before adding the few things I added but now it's awesome.

paintball_addict, I just purchased two Magnaflow mufflers and a Magnaflow resonator and had a guy here build the rest. It did make the car move a little more and it gave it a really nice sound.

Machspeed, someone correct me if I'm wrong - but there is a law/code/something that states that the stealership cannot void your warranty for adding items to you car. Only if it directly results in the failure of the item being question for warranty... Or something like that.

HerbieTheMisfit, Yep. LSK is where I got the intake, light bulbs, and spoiler. For my old '02 - alot more stuff.

michaelanezinis, Yes. 02V8Sport did a write up on how to take apart the '03+ headlamps. I sent mine off to have them down. But 02V8Sport figured out how to take his apart.

LSVR-Club -- Someone needs to have page where we can load our pictures. There are several LSVRs here - I'm in!

That red is one gorgeous car. I liked the Red and the Light Tundra/Silver the best when I was looking for my LS. I have an M Lip spoiler and some Night Shades coming too. Can't wait to do a lil pimpn of the vehicle myself.

Btw, how much tint is on your windows? That looks exactly how I want mine to look.

Great car man!

JG the car is hot!

If anyone needs the write up on the 03+ headlight angel eyes, just PM me your email and Ill send you the How to PDF.

im usually not a fan of red cars, but i have to admit a vivid LS, especially that one is a beauty.. good work, nice neighborhood too

Members online

Back