Finally I see some trimmings I want for the LS!

JES_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, I do go for most body kits because they try too hard to be noticeable even when they are supposed to blend with original body style.
So when I found Aserrano's LS with a Mach 1 spoiler, It just totally popped at me.

Now I want that for my current LS and the next one too (looked at an 02 V8 today with 51,000 on it, but the interior and underhooded looked more like 350,000).

Add that in with I managed to catch the right side of the plastic trim along the bottom of the front bumper cover and I now have a perfect excuse to add the chin spoiler.

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get the Mach 1 installed on the bottom of a ls sport bumper cover??

I wouldn't know, but I'd be looking too if I didn't have an LSE front bumper cover sitting in my basement.

Heck,,, I know that it can be done. Unfortunately the owner of the only actual example I have doesn't know how his friend did it.

i asked him the same question some months ago jes and was a little dissapointed myself that he didnt know

where can you get the Mach 1 spoiler? it looks kind of like the Wings West front end, but its not right?

they are for mustangs, go find mustang aftermarket sites, they will most likely have it

Yeah, I'm on those sites all the time for parts for my mustang(s) (now only one but not for long), but what I wanted to know was how to install it on the LS.
How do I make it fit the different contour of the lower panel on the LS.

I was hoping to get some input from a member that had done it already, so I would not have to reinvent the idea.

wouldnt you just line it up under the bumper then cut where necessary

From FastPartsNetwork.com:

Part Number Search Results : OEM Catalog
Part Number: 3R3Z17626AAA PNL ASY-FRT VLC
Price: $96.00

Can't be that difficult to do. Without seeing where everything lines up in the wheel wells, it looks pretty simple.

Hey guys what worried me was trying to get the front profile to fit correctly to the LS bumper cover since it has a flat bottom and will not want to be bent more to match the LS curves.

If all that is involved is mounting it up and then trimming the ends, I'm there

Only one way to do it... buy one and give it a try. I would think that new mounting holes would have to be drilled, but that's no big deal. Start in the center and work your way to the sides. Without actually having one to mate up to it, it's hard to tell...

On the other hand, the brother of a guy I work with has a Mach 1. Wonder if I could grab it from him :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back