Finally got her fixed...

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well some of you know I had a clutch problem with my 00' V6 manual.
I took her in to get the clutch replaced due to it slipping badly.
I got it back today and WOW what a difference. I am somewhat embarassed to say that after owning this car for two years this is the first time I have truely experienced the full potential of my car. At low RPM it has so much more throttle response. This may be a placebo effect, but I am sure my clutch needed to be replaced a long time ago. Thanks to all the guys who gave me opinions on my problem. So now I guess we can have the race get under way between JonnyB and me next time we get together:D To see how the V6 manual holds up against the V8

glad to here that Justin, I did notice that on your car when I drove it.

If we get together again I'll let you drive it again, you will feel the difference. I could be wrong but my exhaust seems to have a better rumble at low RPM as well.

How about this Friday? As long as the new clutch has completed it's break-in. What do they say for a clutch? 500 miles?

JohnnyB said:
How about this Friday? As long as the new clutch has completed it's break-in. What do they say for a clutch? 500 miles?

yeah 500 normal daily driving.

My wife is having her c-section on the 11th So I'm pretty busy until probably June-ish...Hopefully we can get it going around then sorry for the delay but gotta get the baby stuff ready this week.

No apology neccessary. It's good to see that your priorities are in order.:)

Members online

Back