Finally Did My Exhaust

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After numerous opinions of what different people have done to their cars exhaust. Use a muffler or not, or to use one muffler dual in dual out like Rich. So many different possibilities. I eliminated the third cat, and replaced it with a dual in dual out cat in its place. Here are some photos I took today.

This first pic is where they made the cut to remove the third cat.
100_4457.JPG

Here is the dual in dual out cat by Magnaflow installed.
100_4459.JPG

Here it is from the rear with the Flowmaster 40 series installed.
100_4463.JPG

Here is a shot of the whole under carriage.
100_4467.JPG

I am very satisfied with it. The muffler shop did an awesome job. You guys in Houston, drop me a PM and I will give you his information if you want it.

If you noticed my rear bumper is a different color. I changed out my bumper with one from a 95. My Mark will go into the paint booth in June. I donated my bumper from my 93 to my son. His Mark is currently in the paint booth.

couldnt stand his having more rumble eh? that looks like a good job done by the exhaust man. have jr post up pics when his car is done... would love to see what it turns out like

mmmm.. Rust free Undercarriage.

Only in Texas:p

couldnt stand his having more rumble eh? that looks like a good job done by the exhaust man. have jr post up pics when his car is done... would love to see what it turns out like

GMANjr's car is still in the Paintshop. It'll bet getting the same treatment too.

Hey GMAN, I told you my guy would hook you up... I cant wait to hear it!!!

So thats the dual in dual out that you told me about, looks good and I bet that it sounds good as well.

I personally am not a fan of the mufflers at the rear of the car. It looks too bulky for my taste. If you like it that's all that matters though. Did you feel any gains from it?

Oh yes, I and definately tell the difference. I've been driiving around all day, and my MPG has steadily been rising.

And actually these muffler sits pretty good compared to the fat and bulky Magnaflow Street Series mufflers I had on there before. Now that the car is back on the ground, it can barely be seen. Just slightly angled up.

100_4473.jpg

Really? WOW thats great! Better gas mileage is always a good thing!!! Do you have a pic with the car on the ground?

Any sound clips? Where did you get the magnaflow? Any drone? Looks great.

That's the Magnaflow 2 in 2 out cat right?
Yes, that is the Magnaflow 2 in 2 out cat that I used.

Any sound clips? Where did you get the magnaflow? Any drone? Looks great.
I'll work on some sound clips later today. The muffler shop got the mufflers for me. I ordered the two in two out cat from Ebay.

Members online

No members online now.
Back