Finally cleared corners on black sealant headlights.

Dr.LSEV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Yup the thread says it all!!! I finally got to taking out those ugly orange side marker lenses. Let me tell ya it was a PITAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time im just going to buy some headlights. The process took me about 2 hours and a half for each light. I went to Home Depot and bought dremel 1 and 1/2 small cutting wheels and got the adaptor for my drill and went to work on the headlights. I drilled off the black overlaping lip that goes around the whole light assemblies and then went to work on pealing the black sealant with a screw driver and prying them open, after a lot of cussing and hating life the job finally finalized. I finished real late so ill be posting pictures tomorrow. Thanks 02V8Sport for the walkthru.

This thread is worthless without pics. :D

none the less... If hes like the rest of us, hes excited about modifying his car and beautifying the streets...

BUT make sure you edit your post by adding pics, then bump it.

Ya know, I want my corners cleared, but i'm too big of a chicken, but I'd pay someone to do it for me LOL

Props to you !

Here are the pics like i said i would post. The pics are not all that great since they were taken with my camera phone.

lincolnls5.jpg

lincolnls2.jpg

lincolnls3.jpg

lincolnls4.gif

lincolnls5.jpg

Looks great! I'm in the process of deciding if it would be worth the trouble to pull apart my Factory HID’s with black sealant to remove the lenses. :confused:

get rid of those ambers they take everything away from it.

Those headlights look nice. Look a lot the ones I sent you back in Dec of last year. Too bad you didn't send me your headlights. That would have been sweet. Instead, I had to spend another $250 to get a new pair. I appreciate it.

dang is it possible to actually shatter the orange signal through the hole in the back of the headlight and just shake the pieces out?

Those headlights look nice. Look a lot the ones I sent you back in Dec of last year. Too bad you didn't send me your headlights. That would have been sweet. Instead, I had to spend another $250 to get a new pair. I appreciate it.

I am a man that loves the values in sarcasm but ummm you should further explain.

Got it.

Oh and skribl dont do it. There are some tabs on the lens that need to be gently pried off. They are like heated up and almost melted to another tab on the bezel but not really,... kind of hard to explain but I'm sure some of the reflector be left behind still attached.

I feel your pain. JBDWood ripped me off on a set of 20's- As far as I know he isn't on here anymore. And if he is he is a piece of trash that I wouldn't wipe my crack with... Yeah, I'm calling you out!

It IS the same guy.

It is the same douchebag who ripped that guy off. Look at the pics he posted in this thread as his old name (darkmansLSEV8):

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=37043

And of course the pictures in this thread.

Now, check out his photobucket account (link below). All those pics are in there!

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l308/Machaveli2/

So, here is the guy that ripped of controller 77:

marvindouchebag.jpg

Name is Marvin.

Address:

3587 W 73 Terr
Hialeah, Fl, 33018

Phone number: 305-343-8357
email: Machaveli2@aol.com

If you see him on the street, kick him in the balls.

oh snap!

Thats some John Stossel type reporting there pektel :D

It IS the same guy.

It is the same douchebag who ripped that guy off. Look at the pics he posted in this thread as his old name (darkmansLSEV8):

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=37043

And of course the pictures in this thread.

Now, check out his photobucket account (link below). All those pics are in there!

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l308/Machaveli2/

So, here is the guy that ripped of controller 77:

marvindouchebag.jpg

Name is Marvin.

Address:

3587 W 73 Terr
Hialeah, Fl, 33018

Phone number: 305-343-8357
email: Machaveli2@aol.com

If you see him on the street, kick him in the balls.

Nice work Pete. The guy looks like a real winner.

Members online

No members online now.
Back