Finally a refuge!

AVIVIII

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ray was kind enough ot bring my attention to this site last night. So here I am and so far I'm very impressed. Old user name on the LOD was 'kev415'. I live in NH and drive a '97 Lincoln Mark VIII and love it to death. Mechanically she is stock, but I am working on a kick-butt sound system that I hope to have in before the end of the summer. I an going to tackle the mechanical mods this winter and into next summer when the warantee is up!

300629_31_full.jpg

This was my baby about 8 months ago. Since then I have put on Silver Directionals and lowered the stance a bit.

See you all around!

AVIVIII said:
Ray was kind enough ot bring my attention to this site last night. So here I am and so far I'm very impressed. Old user name on the LOD was 'kev415'. I live in NH and drive a '97 Lincoln Mark VIII and love it to death. Mechanically she is stock, but I am working on a kick-butt sound system that I hope to have in before the end of the summer. I an going to tackle the mechanical mods this winter and into next summer when the warantee is up!

300629_31_full.jpg

This was my baby about 8 months ago. Since then I have put on Silver Directionals and lowered the stance a bit.

See you all around!

:W Kevin...hope you like what you see....glad to see you made it. Just sorry that I did not mention it earlier to ya, but had not seen ya on that other website in a while........so....

:W, sit back, relax, kick ya shoes off and grab a :Beer (or two.....etc!) and enjoy. It can only get better from here......kinda not so difficult to follow what was........(oops...did I say that out loud???)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back