Final Pics of Mods (wheels, bumper, Misc.) Not 56k friendly :(

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ALOT of people have been hounding me for pics so I spent a few hours today washing and waxing my Baby. :) Not much to say really, spent alot of time finding the wheels I wanted (OZ Racing Ultraleggera), getting them custom drilled to 108 and such. I picked these wheels due to the fact that they only weigh 15lbs. I threw on a new tire that NITTO recently came out with. They are Nitto INVO. I LOVE these tires. I have used ALOT of dot legal race tires and these are WELL worth it. I can get more in depth if need be :) 245-45/18's.

I did the LSE front bumper conversion. Got it painted about a week ago. I also did the Mclaren grill as well. Lastly, I painted the rear, previously chrome, license plate surround. All the paint turned out great as I expected.

ALOT of people have been PMing me asking me what products I use to detail my car. I actually own a detailing company and I have compiled the best products that we sell. I am currently in the process of putting a detailing kit together that will be for sale soon. It will include all of the essentials. Everything you will need to get your car Looking AWESOME. It is most of the stuff I use on my own car to make it shine. There will be more info to come. PM me if anyone is interested.

Now for the pics. :) Let me know what you guys think.

2328273294_bab37af745_b.jpg

2328287446_4bf3f4948a_b.jpg

2328277922_5afd99c015_b.jpg

2328273294_bab37af745_b.jpg

2328295074_2f014fb338_b.jpg

2328252134_8809a8e53c_b.jpg

2327430771_9f39224a60_b.jpg

2327421535_297cf3db78.jpg

2327425799_e5d956c30b_b.jpg

2328255944_aa47866427.jpg

ITs kinda hard to see some of these, I appologize. Everyone was rushing me so I did what I could. :)

It looks really great with the LSE front. I'd be interested in that detailing kit as well. PM sent.

Excellent in deed my friend!!! Please let me know more of the redrilling :D

I not a fan....JUS kidding your car looks HOT.The wheels when you said you were getting them I wasnt impressed(thought they would look a little too tuner)....But after see them on your car I am VERY impressed they look good. The new front bumper is another big improvement. The other one with the kit on the front was good but this one is great. I wish all LS' came witht the LSE front bumper..IMHO you get a thumbs up:gr_hail:

Thanks guys for all the good comments... Im pretty happy with it. Like I said these are pretty crappy shots. I didnt have my SLR camera and I just did it in my front yard. More to come. :)

Looks great. Does it feel any different driving with the superlight wheels?

Excellent in deed my friend!!! Please let me know more of the redrilling :D

ok so heres the scoooop. The Ultraleggeras DO come in 5x108 however, the offset is 35 I believe. I didnt want the sticking out at ALL. Not to mention more problem with rubbing. I have about a 1.5 inch drop so I have to be careful. So I basically had to find wheels with the right offset and then have them custom drilled.

I soon found out that they didnt really make a 45-50 offset anymore. I then saw on ebay that a guy was selling a set for a pontiac g6. He said they were 50 offset and 5x110. So I bought them. Had them redrilled (friend who works for Asanti :)) to 5x108. Honestly, I checked and I CANNOT find another set like it. I dont know if they are discontinued or what. Lucky for me! :)

I have to stress too, I really wanted the wheels for the weight reduction. I wasn't COMPLETELY sold them either as far as looks, but now that they are on the car I love them. I tell you the truth, the car feels quicker with these wheels and tires.

Looks great. Does it feel any different driving with the superlight wheels?

It really does, The car feels way quicker. I mean in makes sense really. I'm rotating ALOT less mass then before. I had the stockers which aren't WAY heaver but none the less, then I had the hankooks which aren't really meant for performance. So I am saving quite a bit of weight.

loving the front.. really mean.... not really an OZ fan but i like how u matched the S-knob with the rims.. maybe the calipers being painted would maybe make the rims stand out more.. they look a little small but i'm sure this is a daily driver..

once again.. loving the kit and the front end..

try taking pics when the sun is up and not setting, might help with the glare and so forth

Not my first or second choice for wheels, but hey, it's your car and you're happy with it...that's what matters. The painted surround, McLaren grille and LSE front bumper look awesome though!

Looks very, very beautiful. The wheels are sick, the front looks sick, love the way the grill looks with the black center. The side skirts and the rear valance flow real nicely. I don't know about the spoiler though, maybe an 02 LSE spoiler would look nicer.

Overall, the car looks excelent, you better come to the next meet man.

Not my first or second choice for wheels, but hey, it's your car and you're happy with it...that's what matters. The painted surround, McLaren grille and LSE front bumper look awesome though!

But I really wanted you to like it.... :p :p

LOL ya douche! You know what I meant. :p

It doesn't look horrible, I'm just not a fan of that style wheel, is all. Believe me, we've all seen worse wheels on the LS before. :lol: Besides, the wheels actually serve a purpose (to save weight).

The car's still a head-turner for sure!

nice! i like the wheels they look race-ish more than rice-ish. how much did they run you?
i think the front might have looked better silver too, but all in all its a great look

Members online

Back