Fiberglass Sub Enclosure

TNsilverLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in fiberglass enclosures made specifically for our ls?

I wanted to see if there was any interest. I would be building them and would be able to build the enclosures to different specs for different subs. I have built a couple for my ls and many boxes for other cars. I'm not sure how much more details I could give before I break the forum rules so just send me a pm if your interested.

Can u post some designs youve had in your LS? I do fiberglass as well, but am lazy lately and may want some work done.

This is one I have now, I will sell it if someone is interested. I made it to fit in between the two wheel wells and it butts up against where the rear strut bolts are. It's 41" wide x 14.5" deep x 12.5" tall.

P8060117.jpg

I have a couple of designs in my mind that I think would look really good. I just haven't made them yet. If you have a design that you would like send me a pm and we'll work something out.

i think it looks good but the design can be improved. i think if you were to extend the bottom portion (closest to the trunk opening) left to right it would look much cleaner. right now it just looks kind of out of place. when you deal with fiberglass typically you want to make things look seamless and look as if it was made just for that car. this one looks as if it can fit in any generic trunk. i'm not trying to put you down at all, believe me because i can't do that at all, but i think you can expand the design is all i'm saying. keep up the great work

I appreciate your input man. I decided to make this enclosure to sell locally as a generic box but when I was planning it out I wanted to make sure that if I liked it enough I would be able to put it in my car, but I completely agree with you about this box looking like its kinda out of place. I'm working on a design right now that will sit flush with the top of the rear deck. It will have a fiberglassed front that I think will look much better. Thanks for your ideas.

Members online

No members online now.
Back