Fiber Glass Cowl Hoods.

Kyleef

LVC Member
Reaction score
If i had one custom made would anyone be interested in ordering them do you guys think? Id get one for myself but since the mold would be unique i could resell them through the manufacturer. Theres option of buying a 2 hoods and doing some chopping but that could be pretty tough.

btw it would be for 03 towncars and up. Cowls look wicked on marauders why not a lincoln?

If i had one custom made would anyone be interested in ordering them do you guys think? Id get one for myself but since the mold would be unique i could resell them through the manufacturer. Theres option of buying a 2 hoods and doing some chopping but that could be pretty tough.

btw it would be for 03 towncars and up. Cowls look wicked on marauders why not a lincoln?

Talk to Geno at LMS, he's had hoods made for Marks and has the connection.

Yeah well ive asked a few places and they want around 2-4k to do them. Im kinda curious tho if others would want to order some since the mold would be made and i could sell some hoods out to TC modding people :p. If the demands not really there might be best to do the body work myself or just take a leap of faith. Im pretty confident theyd look awsome though atleast from the ones ive seen on marauders

Members online

No members online now.
Back