Few pics

loveLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I got my front bumper painted (I rear ended a truck and my bumper paint got scraped, luckily no damage to the truck)
anyway, few pics of my car and the installed intake tube from LSK.

And the Blue car is one from a car show few months ago from Tacoma area.
Dropped and door on hinge. NICE! Dont know who's it is but I thought it looked nice. It was the only LS in the show.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

looks great man .. how much did u pay to cut the pipes for the muffler and also the holes int he lower plastic? or did u do it u`rself. i`m lovin that lse front.

If you mean my dual exhaust, it's LSE so I already had dual exhaust, I just upgraded it to flowmaster muffler, 3-in pipes from cat-back, and magnaflow dual chrome tips (~$600).

I did most of the work on getting the air from the front bumper to the KKM filter myself. There's thread somewhere how I did that.

Is that moisture in the headlights of a show car? Nice car by the way, real clean.

I love the fogged headlights on that blue LS. That is a very good example of someone who could really use the entire angel eye/clear corner kit for sure! IMHO of course.

What is the outlet on those tips? i got 2 1/2 inch flowmaster exhaust by my tips are huge as you can see here:

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

I would like to get smaller tips...do you have the part # by chance??

black_lincoln said:
looks great man .. how much did u pay to cut the pipes for the muffler and also the holes int he lower plastic? or did u do it u`rself. i`m lovin that lse front.
I believe that is the stock rear for the LSE body kit. I think it comes with stock cut outs. I know for sure it does on the 2nd gen models. When I got my exhaust they said they couldn't even get the tips up that high to need to cut into the plastic (which is what I wanted in order to make it look as "stock" as possible).

Stinkinlincoln, I think your tips look good.
I dont think they look that big as you mentioned.
I think mine are just as big as yours.
but anyway, my tips are from magnaflow (part# 35167)

I did have dual oval ones (part# 35169) but it was way too big.

first, I only had flowmaster mufflers on it (without resonators) but it was too loud. I like the sound but whenever I drove by a parked car, their alarms would go off (haha. that was hella funny, all my friends were laughing their asses off)
so I had them put in a resonator. Im loving it!
Everyone at work comments on my car, the look, the sound, I love it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back