Few other things to sell!

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
First is bassani crossover "X" pipe. Full stainless steel and high quality. $75 shipped to you door.

2802848691_9c20f3190b.jpg

Next is my custom Subwoofer setup. This is molded to fit the interior of the LS truck. I had to end up buying the MB quart sub where it puts the magnet on the outside so that the speaker doesnt need as much air volume.

2803694744_d11fc4f3e5.jpg

Here is the link the the MB quart site.

http://www.mbquart.com/en/produkte/car/reference/produkt.php?nr=rsh_252#

I want 200 shipped to your door.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Guess I'll just have to order the rest of the stuff and finish mine. I'm such a lazy SOB these days. lol

Hey Camthman, the alternator you sold me is no freaking good... I did ask before sending you the money if it was in working order, and you said yes... So with that said you know what to do....

Thank you though

Hey Camthman, the alternator you sold me is no freaking good... I did ask before sending you the money if it was in working order, and you said yes... So with that said you know what to do....

Thank you though

hey man.... Ive never sold a alternator. :shifty: :shifty: Maybe your thinking of someone else. Or your on crack. :D

Yeah, Cameron...that blinker fluid you sold me was no good!!!! :mad:

:D

Alright guys im tired of this BULLSH*T! Someone said the muffler bearings I sold them were broken as well! I swear all of the bearings AND blinker fluid were new when I bought it used! :D :D

pretty soon these people are going to want to take you to the B***H Slap thread Cameron

Os :q:q:q:q, My bad camthman !!!! I got the wrong individual wrote my thing too fast without really looking at the posts... So once again my bad my man...
It was funny reading all the replies after what I wrote. and to the guy trying to be funny and I do mean TRYING (crowda), i said you know what to do as in give my muthafin money back...

I was using an American Amps 4x2000 I believe. Sounded good.

That is the stock weld on the x pipe. Its a good weld though, Looks kinda funky in the pic though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back