Felt is was time to say Hi!

Claude

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello and thank you LVC people. I have been reading and learning from your site for some time now, I thought I would join you.
I have been employed by various FLM dealerships since 1986 (this is not where math is needed). Normally I repair vehicles back to OEM specs and have had my own projects. Currently have 1 1998 F150 205k on chassis, 1 1997 Explorer 223k on chassis, 1 ZX2 224k on chassis and yes, a 1997 LSC 157k. (Plus two 1968 Cougars in process for my son in the Airforce). Currently the Drivetrain is out off the Mark. Trans is complete (Jmod and frictions/steels, acouple bearings.) Rear diff will be done this week (traction lock and 4:10). The engine I am leaning towards 1997 Cobra intake and Cams. I read as many Mod's you all have listed and trying to get the right combo for a street vehicle. I have had my Mark since 2004 and kept it up (except for paint) since then.
When my son went in the Airforce I got him a Mustang GT. Needless to say Dad needs to keep up with him. I look forward to suggestions and comments on the this club has to offer. I hope to contribute some information to you as well. Thanks

Welcome, nice to see someone with some experience working on these cars! Enjoy and post some pics of your mark..everyone loves pics.

Welcome! It sounds like you're bringing a lot of experience to the table. Where is your son stationed? It's a small Air Force. :cool:

Welcome, nice to see someone with some experience working on these cars! Enjoy and post some pics of your mark..everyone loves pics.

Thanks. I've had plenty experience repairing to OEM. Hoping to gain performance from people that have done it already. Pics are coming.

Welcome! It sounds like you're bringing a lot of experience to the table. Where is your son stationed? It's a small Air Force. :cool:
Thank you, my son is Stationed in Del Rio. Finally solo'd the T6 and liked it. We will see him for the Holiday. It will be good to see him! Are or were you in the Air Force?

Members online

No members online now.
Back