Favorite Pic of Your LS...

The lovely hood ornament of NVMyLS has it......no debate from me.

I have to post a pic at any rate as I love this shot. Sorry no hood ornaments.....

glacierandthelscn2.jpg

Nice pics Nvmyls. i've only seen the ones on cardomain. i like these a lil bit more :-D. Here are mine. no real photo shoot yet though. just quick snaps.

Last edited:
Cjay LS said:
Here's Mine:

Thats a nice ls man. i saw it on cardomain and i was thinking it was someone who was a member of lvc because of the mods. i guess iw as right. nice car man. how u likin them black rims?

black_lincoln said:
Thats a nice ls man. i saw it on cardomain and i was thinking it was someone who was a member of lvc because of the mods. i guess iw as right. nice car man. how u likin them black rims?

Thanks, love the black rims. I wanted to be little different than everyone else, so I went with the black. Seems like chrome is norm for white cars in my area. Your ls looks real good with the black on black.

Giving a once over on these cares, What is the difference in the body sytles? Is one a WW body and the other a LSE??
Which one is which?

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Looks to me like the first pic is a 2000-2002 LSE bumper and the second pic is a 2003-2006 LSE bumper. Of course the first car has a later LSE grille and the second has a McLaren... so neither one are really stock front ends

Thanks HDDave. I didn't know that the body style changed. But now I do. Learn something new everydat

Members online

Back