Favorite LS feature??

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I think the lights under the door mirrors were pretty cool and functional but I just discovered how nice manual shifting is! SST is darn nice!

2004 Lincoln LS V8 Ultimate

Mine is the auto dimming mirror! It's nice not having to fool with lever on the mirror.

I agree though....the SST is very nice! I like how I can control the shift points. It makes driving the LS much more fun!

GrayGhost1 said:
Mine is the auto dimming mirror! It's nice not having to fool with lever on the mirror.

I agree though....the SST is very nice! I like how I can control the shift points. It makes driving the LS much more fun!

I forgot all about the auto dimming mirror. Works so well I dont even notice anymore.

After playing a round at the Links, nothing better than sitting outside on a hot day and holding down Unlock key on the remote pad to roll all windows down and open the moon roof.

Let her cool off inside before you drive!

I only get one?!?!?!?! Okay...how about the easy exit/entry feature. As soon as I got in that car for the first time, put in the key and the steering wheel met me halfway...I knew I was buying the car...

FreeFaller said:
I only get one?!?!?!?! Okay...how about the easy exit/entry feature. As soon as I got in that car for the first time, put in the key and the steering wheel met me halfway...I knew I was buying the car...

LOL!!! Yeah I luv that feature also. Sucks for the person behind you though :eek2:

I only got to use mine for a week...still learning its features. But i like the memory seats so far.

I Love everything about the LS features, the memory set seats, the heated seats, the auto a/c unit, the alpine stereo 5 cd indash cd, the key feature that rolls all the windows down, the V8 GOTTA LOVE THE V8!! Let me just wrap this up I LOVE EVERY FEATURE THIS CAR HAS!! Sorry for the caps I got a lil excited there!! lol!! :L :L

V-8 said:
I only got to use mine for a week...still learning its features. But i like the memory seats so far.

Now is the handling just a given or is it just not peoples favorite. I think that is what I would have to say. Lots of cars have some of those other things but not many Four doors handle as well as this. Gotta vote for the handling

Cheers
:Beer

67Continental said:
the air conditioned seats are great.

Yeah the heated and cooled seats are very nice. WIsh they had that feature for the steering wheel! The wood portion get damn hot in the sun.

I couldn't narrow it down to one, so I'll say AC seats and pedal/mirror/seat memory. I hate it when anybody messes with my settings.

You use them the same way you use the heated seats, only you hit the blue button, not the red. The air comes through the seat, not near or around. This pic shows the button.

int_main_7.jpg

damn thats sick, i have an 00 amd im sure that it doesnt jave that feature. i could use it now tho its 92 here already

My favorite feature... Rear wheel drive. Thank Jesus! I don't have to drive FWD anymore!!!! Talk about boring. So... If I want to play it safe I put on the traction control, and the car sticks to the road like paint on a new silk suit; turn off the tcc and you're floating down the road in what some would say is more of a sportscar than half of the so-called "sports cars" now... I'm talking to you Mitsubishi Eclipse *tsk tsk*

Seriously though... other than overall reliability issues, and the fuel costs *grumble grumble* ... I love this car. Comfy, powerful, and all the toys anyone could ask for... Now if only I could get a DVD player in my 00 LS...

I like the how the car is faster than most people think, and handles better than they can imagine. This isn't a feature, just what I love most about the car.

As far as an electronic feature, it would have to be the steering wheel controls for the radio. When I put in my aftermarket radio, I realized how much I enjoyed having them, only to realize they were gone.

I can't say just one. The heated seats. People always are in awe when they look at my message center and see 234 miles to empty, and they go wow, this is like a 007 whip. Then I say wait till you see it underwater. lol. I also love the small things like the way the cup holder flips up on my '00 sport pkg. and of course I love the remote windows. :L With all of that said its time for a drive...

FreeFaller said:

That one is my favorite too along with seat memory.

ill be 100% honest the one feature that i love about this car is this forum. not to sound gay or corny, i personally would have given up a month after i got it. i would also probably have a third of the money and a tenth of the accessories. my previous cars had nothing like this and its great to have information right at you fingers. THANKS, again im not gay or anything

itsnotmydaddys said:
ill be 100% honest the one feature that i love about this car is this forum. not to sound gay or corny, i personally would have given up a month after i got it. i would also probably have a third of the money and a tenth of the accessories. my previous cars had nothing like this and its great to have information right at you fingers. THANKS, again im not gay or anything

LOL!!! Im an ex forum monster!! Have over 12,000 posts on one forum! Still a member of it but just dont play the game much anymore so dont post much there. This is one of the better ones Ive been on.

dropped74 said:
Now is the handling just a given or is it just not peoples favorite. I think that is what I would have to say. Lots of cars have some of those other things but not many Four doors handle as well as this. Gotta vote for the handling

Cheers
:Beer
I agree, the way this car handles is still the best feature for me. I have been driving a modified BMW for more than 25 years and this is the first car that has made me feel as confident in the car's ability to handle the road as my trusty 635 Csi.

Members online

No members online now.
Back