Fascia

Firthockeydog

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got a problem here...

I've gotten the LS stuck in snow and ice about 5 times the last three days. I have the little door in the lower fascia to get to the LS's lack of a towhook. I used a heavy chain to get the car unstuck and I think it damaged my "door". I checked it yesterday and it was completely gone. There is a break in the plastic below the foglight probably from the chain. Anyone know where i can get a replacement piece?

i've heard a lot of people ask for this and i've seen a lot of people telling them how nearly impossible it is to find. try some of our vendors ------>. they would be your best bet

are you talking about the little plastic lip under the bumber cover?....if so then as far as i know you cant get that...i destroyed my front bumber about a month ago and could not replace that piece...my buddy has a body shop and could not get it from the ford dealership or find it anywhere...he just pieced the black piece back together...

On the early 2000 models, we have a "door" on the lower grille, passenger side right next to the fog light. It's to allow access to a tow hook it looks like. Since they changed the design relatively quickly, I don't think it will be an easy piece to locate... good luck.

I have replaced mine twice, just go to the dealership and pay up.

yes its the door on the passenger side of the grill. I also seemed to break the plastic that connects the fog lamp with the rest of the grill. It now wants to go crooked.... any help??

just cut the lower grill all-together and put your own grill down there

Members online

No members online now.
Back