Farewell to the LS

TheRebel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last Wedsenday 5-9-07 I traded the LS in on an 06 Mustang. I was a little sad but with 81,000 miles I thought now was the time to trade if I wanted to get anything out of it. The Mustang has 6000 miles. There are a few things I miss like telescoping steering wheel, AC seats, and the keypad on the door, but overall I am happy with the purchase. I have a few things from my LS I am giving away if someone wants them and will pay shipping. I have extra pieces from a woodgrain kit that I bought from Ken and a Lincoln NAV DVD (map release 2002). I also might sell my KKM intake. Right now I am using it on the stang since it also bolts right in place of the stock air box and uses the same MAF sensor style hole. Below is a pic of my new toy. Hopefully Lincoln will pull their heads out of their butts in the next five years and come out with another sporty car to replace the LS. Then I would be back. I will continue to follow Quick's supercharger thread because that is just awsome. Good luck to the rest of you.

Mustang.JPG

Sweet ride. The best in the ford-lincoln-mercury fleet. I spoke first for the KKM intake if you want to sell it. My 00 V8 realy needs it. PM me and we can work out a deal.

nice ride man. you will probably miss some of the luxury features but i`m sure you will LOVE the extra power. looks good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back