Factory rims/wheels..

smok3smok3

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've tried looking around but most people do not label if they've got factory wheels/rims or aftermarket...

If it's not too much trouble, could some of you guys show me what the real factory wheels look like? It would be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Lowered on stockers

Lowered.jpg

1st gen 5 spoke silver:

sharaemail.jpg

This was right after I bought the car. It's come a long way since.

Now we just need the 7 spoke gen 2 silver painted, the 7 spoke gen 2 LSE chrome, and the 5 spoke polished gen1 16's.

Wow, straight to the point.Nice, now people will know. Pektal, you were on this quick. NYC LS8- 1 picture, Outkast- 2 picture. Pektal- 4 pictures.

Oh and NYC LS8's car has the gen2 chrome 8 spoke 17'' rims. I think those only come in chrome but most others come in silver or chrome.

Awesome. Thank you very much. I'm getting the first gen 5 spoke chrome for $200, not sure of the size, with two sets of rubber, both in great condition.
Is this a good deal?
Also, some after market grille for $75. Includes top and bottom pieces.
I'll post pics later, after I have the wheels installed, then more for the grille.

I have a friend who is returning the car somehow, and is basically letting me get any and everything I want for rock bottom prices.

Obviously I can not get the engine and tranny and things like that... but.. I'll get a lot of minor things that my car could use.

Four stock wheel types in one photo :D Anybody got a photo with more? (non-photoshopped lol)

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Here's another. These are my winter wheels. 16' 11 spoke painted wheels from a 2003 LS. Sorry about the pic, it is the only one I have of these wheels.

Picture 066c.jpg

Limited production Lincoln LS SS 6.8 V10 wheelsSS.

18x8 and 18x9.5 5 spokesSS

DSC06260.jpg

These are the '04 LSE wheels on my '06:
ls-rear-quarter.jpg

Somewhere, I have some pictures of it with the original 16" chrome wheels; if I can find one, I'll post it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back