Factory Navi System

theunclesam

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, before I get flamed on how crappy it is, I got this car for way less than what one without it would have been, so bite my ass. :N

Anyways, anyone got the factory navi system? Mine is a '03 LS V8. I like the system, but I want to hook up my IPOD to it, and also want to know about this software upgrade that was in a previous post. Any info? Where can I get this done?

theunclesam said:
Ok, before I get flamed on how crappy it is, I got this car for way less than what one without it would have been, so bite my ass. :N

Anyways, anyone got the factory navi system? Mine is a '03 LS V8. I like the system, but I want to hook up my IPOD to it, and also want to know about this software upgrade that was in a previous post. Any info? Where can I get this done?

How crappy what is? If you are referring the the 2003 LS THX Audio and Nav system I have heard nothing but good things and I love mine. Won't get any flames from me.

The NAV system runs off a DVD (look in the trunk for the NAV DVD player). I believe you can get a newer disc.

There are PIE adapters that will connect an IPOD to the THX sound system. It will show up as CD2.

The 2003 can be retrofitted with factory Bluetooth and satellite radio from the 2004-2005 systems as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back