Factory Floor Mats?

silverstud

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey---was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get some factory floor mats for a great price. I would prefer the lincoln logo in there, but the quality and fitment is the most important thing--

Thank You

I vote for these

animal_car_mats.jpg

I'll be offering these mats by mid-week. Pricing will be around $55-$65 plus shipping.

lincolnls-carpet-floormat-black-300.jpg

lincolnls-carpet-floormat-grey-300.jpg

lincolnls-carpet-floormat-tan-300.jpg

Are those black mats or the smoke? And can I order just the rear set? I bought some LSE's for the front but need the rears.

PM80 said:
Are those black mats or the smoke? And can I order just the rear set? I bought some LSE's for the front but need the rears.
Since they are a genuine Ford part they come as a complete set of 4. The black mats are black. They are not smoke.

I want a set of the gray ones man. Let me know when you have a price on them. You accept paypal payments?

I bought the gray mats like this some time ago and I've been VERY pleased with the quality, fitment, and wear.

Ken....If you'd been offering these back then I'd have bought them from you!

-Matt
GrayGhost1 said:
I'll be offering these mats by mid-week. Pricing will be around $55-$65 plus shipping.

lincolnls-carpet-floormat-black-300.jpg

lincolnls-carpet-floormat-grey-300.jpg

lincolnls-carpet-floormat-tan-300.jpg

Ken, any mats with the LSE logo in place of the lincoln logo? My mats are still in good shape, but the passenger side logo has already come off and the driver side is half way off now. I've told my wife that it's her hills catching them as she enters and exits the car, but of course it must be a lincoln defect :)

Boomhower said:
Ken, any mats with the LSE logo in place of the lincoln logo? My mats are still in good shape, but the passenger side logo has already come off and the driver side is half way off now. I've told my wife that it's her hills catching them as she enters and exits the car, but of course it must be a lincoln defect :)
Yo! Where the hell have you been? I've got a set of LSE mats at the house if you want to check them out. They are new and we can work out a deal. Give me a buzz tomorrow.

I've been around, just flying under the radar. I'm not sure if I want to get some new ones just yet. Like I said earlier, the ones I have are still in great shape, but the emblems are coming off. I've not tried glueing them back on yet, so I'll probably try that before I break down and buy another set. Thxs a bunch though.

If I do have to get some new ones though, you know where I'll spend my money!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back