Fabulous Fords Show

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Alrighty boys and girls. The date for the next Fabulous Fords Forever is April 19th.

Start planning and let's see how many LSes we can show off!

This is one great car show for all things Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and anything that had a ford motor under the hood or bonnet.

I am down Leo....Thats not too far from me at all....and I have been putting that off for the last 4-5 years! haha....The last time I went was when I had my Ford Zx2....went back in 04...or 03...I don't remember.....But it was cool. Went with a bunch of Zx2's from the forums.....But yeah, back on subject....I am down! Should be fun! :D
peace!
-JJ :cool:

ps....
Yeah, U SoCal guys, represent!!!! Lets get as much LS's out there as we can!!! Should be a awesome time!

Don't tell me a little cross country drive is going to stop you?

It's not like you don't have time to plan it out.

Wat the heck are u doin up right now LEO?!?!?!

and yes....97stscaddy......That little drive isnt gonna stop u right?!?!? :p
lol

-jj :cool:

The dog had to go out and do its business, so I had trouble going right to sleep, so went on the internet and read whats up everywhere. Emails, LvsC, LLSOC, weather, etc.

so you guys still down for this ?........or wat?
all 2 of us!!!! LOL

I am gonna try to be there. I went back in 04 I think or maybe 03, dont remember, but it was a blast.

000_0012.jpg

Hey JJ,

I will be there. Their will be about 5 or 6 from LLSOC there also. This will make 4 years for me, but I know that LLSOC have been going for about 6 or 7 years. It is a great show. I encourage all LvsC menbers to try and make it. They will put all the Lincolns in one place and then arrange us by model.

Thanks Tony, I just received mine in the mail today for the first time. I always had to go on line and print one up.

I should be down for this, I am moving to LA this Friday! :D Gardena area to be more precise.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! STARTIN TO LOOK GOOD! Cant wait ,should be 1hellava a time !!!

I am using part of my tax return to get a new paint job. gonna be about $3K, but after that I will be ready for the show. I lok forward to meeting all of you there. I love lincolns and every lincoln enthusiest I have ever met was cool as hell. Hope we have a good showing.

Sweet spread the word to as many LS's (Well...all LINCOLNs) and lets see how many we can get.
should be pretty sweet I hope! :) haha
L8rz! -JJ :cool:

We also have a meeting place and caravan in together. It's quite a sight and we get plenty of looks!

A couple shots of my wife's LS from last year. I did not take these.

2433164787_639f01b0b6.jpg

2433984010_2e60dd70c0.jpg

And Saleen's daughter. The color is called Molly Pop and it's a custom color. Guess what Saleen's daughter's name is?

LS4me I like those rims what brand are they? 18's right?

They are Voxx, 18X8.5 with a 40mm offset. They are in my garage, no tires. They have some curb rash, but if you're interested........

curb rash? explain me please :confused:

My wife got a little too close to the curb and rubbed the wheel against the curb. It's an appearance issue. I would imagine down there you might get a deal on correcting or even re-chroming them. You can shoot me an email at michael.hall at llsoc . com if you want.

Well all right! I cant wait for the show! its gonna be sweet!:D
hescalante Are you goin to drive up north and join us for some show action? Should be fun! :D

ANd BTW......does anyone know whats up with the FFF site?!?!? all I get is:

Stay Tuned -- Complete Information Is Coming Soon!

24th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever!

(Please visit back after January 20, 2009)

Join Us In Celebrating:

45th Anniversary of the Mustang!

70th Anniversary of Mercury!

50th Anniversary of the Galaxie!

Plan Now for Sunday April 19, 2009!

Uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
Its AFTER that date right?!?!?!??!
LOL

N-E-Ways.....ttyl.
-JJ :cool:

Members online

No members online now.