Fabulous Fords Forever Show

Bazil

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just registered my 2000 for this show at Knott’s Berry Farm in January and was wondering if anyone else was planning on taking their LS. Hope to see some more there! See link below for registration info!

Fabulous Fords Forever - January 12, 2020

F6B3C465-642F-49C6-8EFB-DE940924AB1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Good Luck at the show. That's sounds like an awesome time. Wished I lived closer.

Very sharp looking LS. :cool:

Thanks! The show is supposed to be the biggest Ford show on the west coast so it should be interesting.

Thanks! The show is supposed to be the biggest Ford show on the west coast so it should be interesting.
I took my '56 Ranch Wagon there for the first 3 of those shows before we left California. Unfortunately, Black Beauty (see 'A quick tour of my MANUAL 2000 Lincoln LS' by riotkill on youtube) isn't able to make the trip this year. Maybe next year I can talk my brother in Oregon to bring his (also a manual) down and we can meet with all the other LS owners there.

I believe this past FFF was the last. I'm unaware of any current SoCal LS owners. As far as I can tell, we've all moved on; even we diehards.

Just hearing of this show! Well too much this year with my wedding and such..will try and make a road trip next year, see if I can get my father and the 63 falcon Sprint down with me also! Beauty ls BTW...don't see many in the parchment like ours!

Members online

Back