F/s XCAL2....

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Guys Im in a little bit of a pickle and this is the first thing I can think of...I need to sell this ASAP!!!! So the first person to paypal the money gets it....Email me at Silverls@earthlink.net (also the paypal address) Pm me or Im me ls02silver.....I need this gone yesterday....I will sell it for 300.00 shipped....please help me out....I promise you this will not be DOA....It works great but I need money bad.....Dustin

only way any body else is gonna be able to get a tune for it is if you flash your car back to stock first. and your tune won't work for ANYBODY else's car. So make sure you do that before you sell it or you might as well sell them a broken unit.

So I firgured this would sell....I need to sell it soon or I will just keep it...If anyone is intersted let me know....I have one Maybe.....

well it's used and I think the tunes will have to be purchased. thinking 200 tops, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Torrie sells the XCal2 for $399.99, so if you can find out what he'll charge you for just the tunes, subtract the cost of the tunes from $399.99 to get your fair price. As has been pointed out elsewhere, the XCal2 is primarily a delivery device for the tunes; the device has a very limited value without them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back