F/S Silver 2002 LS 5-speed

5speed02

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Heres the scoop, I love this car to peices Its a 02 ls sport...My aunt owned the car from new to 25,000, miles I bought it feb of last year, and it now has 62,000 miles on it. I drive about 100 miles a day on the highway. Car runs and looks almost new, there is some minor wear here and there. Interior is black leather. I added a pioneer D-1 navigation system with navtraffic,xm,dvd,and i-pod connector. I also added a color matched Mclaren grille, lse painted trunk trim piece, tint, shaved the "lincoln" and "ls" off the tail lights, its got 17" factory alloys with a decent set of pirelli p-zero neros on it. The headlights have no condensation nor do the fogs. I change the oil every 3,000 religously I can talk about this car for hours, I have a ton of pics, just send me an email and I will send some over. I would be happy to help with shipping if your not local. feel free to ask any questions. Im asking $15,500 for the car with the nav system, I will take some money off if you dont want the nav unit, and I will have the stock radio put back in. forgot to mention its got a sunroof too.

im going to have to say, its the new laptop...cant get used to the touch pad, its always going back a page if i touch it wrong.

Members online

Back