F/S Painted cobra R - feeler thread

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
17" painted cobra R style Wheels. I got these a few months ago as most of you read and I'm thinking of going with a 18" chrome version.

Any interest in these? Throw out some prices, if the price gets too high I'll throw in some new lugnuts and locks, valve stems and chrome caps, but please remember I'm not selling thee yet as I'm still unsureif I want to sell them.
I'd like the tires (at least half life or better on them) to go with them but shipping is going to be a killer.

Thanks,
Jim

Marks rim 1.jpg

Marks rim 2.jpg

Marks new shoes 1.jpg

LOL
For $3.50 Ill do a burn out and mail you the rubber dust. I'll even sweetin the deal and email you a link to the video of me burnin' em. :D

NEXT!

wheels

how much without tires shipped 23117 They look nice they were stock on a Thunderchicken? Is that what someone said in a previous thread when you put them on? I think they are pretty sharp wouldn't mind putting them under my Mark

Yes they were off a select few Thunderbirds from what I understand. I've tried to locate more like them but only come up with cobras, close but not the same. Im just seeing what they are worth right now. I dont have a clue what to ask for them.

KK has first chance at them, I will see what he offers and if not satisfide with that I will go from there.
You can be next in line if KK doesnt want them.

Shiiping for the wheels should be 25-30ea without tires.

Im down

Let me know what the end result is I would like to have them. Found a set on craigslist Baltimore with brand new tires had the cobra emblem they were ford oem in 4.25" BP for he was letting them go for 650 but he wont ship and its too far too drive for me. You going to go for speedstars?,.. is that why the change in heart about this set??

Ya Im wanting a set of speedstars, or 18" chrome in this style if i can find them.
What does a set of speedstars go for?

Cool thanks.

By the way, These are 5x4.25 and bolt right up to the Marks. Not sure of the offet but they fit great and even when the car is very low there is no rubbing and you can turn all the way in both directions.

Im not selling these yet. I'll probably hold on to them because Im looking for another Lincoln to pick up when I get some cash together.
I'll keep ya'll posted When I'm ready to let them go.
Thanks guys

Members online

Back