F/S Modded wii with games and also F/S is a flashed xbox 360 with games

coleio1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a softmodded nintendo wii for sale. i have 26 wii games with it 6 wii ware games, lots of homebrew games. comes with 2 controllers, 1 nunchuk controller, 1 motion plus addon, all necessary cables included. the soft mod gives access to homebrew channel and to various emulators (programs that enable running of other video game system games : nes, snes, n64, sega genesis) i have over a thousand roms (games) for the nes, snes, n64, and sega genesis that will come preloaded on the console and programs not avail on a stock nintendo wii (media player, neogamma backup launcher: launch backups of ur purchased video games). im asking $350 obo. only accept cash and local pickup only. i also have the stand and all necessary hookups for the tv come with this.

Wii Games included
Game party 3
wii play
tiger woods 2010
The Conduit
Bass Pro Shops The Strike
Metroid Prime 3
Dead Space Extraction
Punchout
Super Mario Galaxy
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Madworld
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Wii Sports Resort
Lego Harry Potter
Indiana Jones The Original Adventures
New Super Mario Bros The Next Levels
Wii Sports
Ea Active
NBA Jam
Wii Goldeneye 007
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
New Super Mario Bros

i have a xbox 360 fat (white) with a hitachi disk drive flashed with lt+2.0 firmware with latest dashboard. just fixed the red ring of death on it. never been on xbox live. 1 controller, power brick, av cables, 2 guitar hero guitars, rock band set, over 30 games. would like $550 obo

Members online

No members online now.
Back