Eyebrow question...

2004LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a black LS will the gloss black eyebrows on LSK match the color of my car without the need of painting? Or is the color slightly different, I am looking for a match for my car.

Thanks

i reccomend taking headlights apart and painting the eyebrow on the inside of the clear plastic. or paint it on the outside, just make sure you clear it. but to answer your question the eyebrows are pretty glossy black. they should be real close but not sure how it stands up to weather. i painted mine to match my silver car and imnot happy with the look. thats why i say to paint them on, it would look muck smoother

The thing about painting them on like that is they end up not matching the depth of the body.

They are pretty glossy from what I have seen but I still say paint them. I read they can have ripples or something in them so they may need to be sanded a bit and prepped well to even them out.

What he said.

I like the ones from lsk. But I have them on my car, so I'm biased...

Take it from me - paint them!! I'm on my second set of black eyebrows from LSK and they both turned a shade of green. And I'm not blaming LSK, I knew the second set should be painted, but they are only temporary until I install my new headlights so I purposely didn't paint them....

Members online

Back