Exterior Window Rain/Wind Deflectors for LS needed

Mac3150

LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find the exterior window wind/rain deflectors for my LS. One of mine blew off the car and I've called 3 Lincoln dealers and they claim the deflectors are not available anymore. I want OEM not aftermarket. I don't want to have to replace all four. I know I will have to buy all four, but I only want to replace the one that blew off. Thanks for the help.

I have these exact wind deflectors on my LS and I love them. Great engineering a lil pricey but 100x better then those cheap ones that you have adhere to the car.

-Scott-

Mac3150 said:
Can anyone help me find the exterior window wind/rain deflectors for my LS. One of mine blew off the car and I've called 3 Lincoln dealers and they claim the deflectors are not available anymore. I want OEM not aftermarket. I don't want to have to replace all four. I know I will have to buy all four, but I only want to replace the one that blew off. Thanks for the help.
I had a set of the OEM deflectors for sale a while back but someone grabbed them up. However, you may have to end up purchasing a complete set. I don't think they are offered individually like your dealer said. However, I'm in agreement with what a couple of members said above. I have the WeatherTech deflectors and they are very simple to install and do not adhere to the paint. They slide up under the window sill for a clean look. Below is a picture of them installed on my LSE:

ventvisor3.jpg

I want to get a set myself, had the "aftermarket" ones on my '88 z and loved them. Nice to have when its raining and you want circulation but w/ turning on the fan.

itsnotmydaddys said:
hey grey when did u get the chrome rims?
I've had them for about a year now. I bought OZ Classe Racing Wheels and sent them to www.wheelconcepts.com and had them chrome plated. Here's a couple of close up shots:

510004_124_full.jpg

510004_123_full.jpg

510004_168_full.jpg

ldc said:
Are these like OEM or not?

dc
Yes. However, the OEM wind deflectors have the Lincoln star on them. I know this because I had a set at one time.

Members online

Back