Exterior Refreshening

m1i2k9e

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am just about ready to do some of my first body enhancing modifications to my car (not that it needs many), and this is what I would like to do. 18" chrome rims (not sure which yet), drop it 1", get the mclaren taillights, and my windows are already tinted at about 30%. Now my car is silver and I am having a hard time deciding on which grill to get. Whether I would like the McLaren color match, or maybe send it out to get chromed. I also like the Trendz grill in the verticle style or the 04LSE chrome grill. My basic dilema is the fact that I don't know if I should paint match or just go with full chrome. Keep in mind I will not get a body kit ever for the car seeing as how I don't like either one at all. I may however get the 02lse spoiler or even the wings west. Any suggestions or pictures of silver ls8's would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post.
P.S. I also intend to get the new demon headlights with the clear corners.

i bought a McLaren grill whic i will do the following to - remove the spot for the lincoln logo, add black mesh to the center and paint the outer edges chrome.

perhaps something like that might fit what you are after.

Sounds solid you should check LS Koncepts website for body kits, he has a nice kit on sale as we speak. I personally am going with the mclaren grill painted to match my body color and a new red lincoln emblom. Wheels and tires will make a huge statement. What type are you looking at? I am still in the gray about new wheels. Well good luck here is the link to LSK website http://www.lskoncepts.com.

-Scott-

I'm not quite sure which rims I would like to go with yet, however I am looking for somehting a little bit different without going over the top. I will go no larger than 18" rims because I do not wish to ruin ride quality or handling. In terms of a body kit I don't wish to put one on because I happen to like the natural lines of the car. I have decided on the Trendz grill because I feel it looks odd just having the slats chromed out and having the top part paint matched. Thanks for the suggestions, and any others are more than welcome.

Talk to GrayGhost. He has alot of grills and what not for the Lincoln LS. He can get you good prices.

What grilles are you looking for? Just remember that every grille made for the Lincoln LS will fit any other year LS.

I'm pretty sure at this point that when I do go ahead with this, I will be going with the Trenz grill. I like the full chrom look. I'm not too sure if I am crazy over the LSE grill which has the top portion painted.

Members online

Back