exhaust

cfischr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well i finally got around to buying headers for my mark. my buddy is going to install them, but i need someone to fab up the rest of the exhaust. there are a few shops by me (milwaukee, wi), but no one seems real interested. just wondering if any of you guys know of any good shops that will do it, preferably with no cats as well. i don't mind driving if its not terribly far away. thanks in advance if anyone knows any.

Kinda sad that some exhaust shops 'snub' us. You would think, that, in today's economy, they'd take all the business they can get! Asses... :mad:

they are not necesarily (sp) turning it down, the few close to my house just dont seem real thrilled about running true duals on it with no cats. one guy even told me that he couldn't do true duals. so obviously i'm not going there.

Well in a smog city it will be hard to find someone to get rid of the cats. One way around that would be to throw it on a trailer and pull the plates, they'll likely do it then. Just say its a weekend racer.

Average exhaust guy just wants to hang pre-mades and go home. Got to find someone who likes doing it.

in wisconsin anything '95 or older/ OBD1, you don't need to take for emissions anymore. but yeah like you said actually finding someone who likes to do custom work seems to be a problem.

I do fabrication is stevens point

welding001gp5.jpg

mikeexhaust003ft2.jpg

evoexhaust005rm1.jpg

exhaustn005bc2.jpg

exhaustn006qg0.jpg

projectcar00000005rw9.jpg

project1car001xk7.jpg

project1car005rb5.jpg

Even aluminum exhausts:

project1car025wj4.jpg

project1car028bq4.jpg

project1car022pt2.jpg

project2car012rl3.jpg

We are just now plowing a track off on the ice. I still have to find a winter beater for daily driving and racing. I've been quite busy and just haven't had the time yet to find a car and get it winter worthy.

On a positive note I bought the wife a 02 honda mini van which means the LS is all mine! Now I can finally start doing stuff I want to it this summer.

*edit, nice avatar btw!

well shoot a movie

it would be very helpful to us.
i will be grateful to you.

nice work for sure. thats only about a two hour drive from my house. i guess i could take a little road trip. i will definately keep you in mind when spring rolls around.

We are just now plowing a track off on the ice. I still have to find a winter beater for daily driving and racing. I've been quite busy and just haven't had the time yet to find a car and get it winter worthy.

On a positive note I bought the wife a 02 honda mini van which means the LS is all mine! Now I can finally start doing stuff I want to it this summer.

*edit, nice avatar btw!

Nice isn't it funny how wives love mini vans. I'm waiting for Heather to want to give up her 95 Mark VIII so I have that one for my daily driver and my 94 as my toy...

I'll be in Point on the 24th of Jan and the 21st of Feb for track meets. We can meet up for dinner after the meets...

*edit, nice avatar btw!

Nice isn't it funny how wives love mini vans. I'm waiting for Heather to want to give up her 95 Mark VIII so I have that one for my daily driver and my 94 as my toy...

I'll be in Point on the 24th of Jan and the 21st of Feb for track meets. We can meet up for dinner after the meets...

She doesn't love it as much as she has to accept it. lol

Sure we can meet up for dinner again.

She doesn't love it as much as she has to accept it. lol

Sure we can meet up for dinner again.

LOL... I remember those days and my Ford Aerostar van... 4 kids assigned seats ... Not very proud of it but it did satisfy the needs at the time ... at least when I got my Chevy 3/4 ton conversion van I felt a lot better...

I'll let you know when I'm heading up..

your best bet is to have someone cut out the third cat, leaving you two, which most shops will do, have them run a complete exhaust, which is a very tight fis, then put the headers in and then just weld a small peice of pipe where the cats used to be

Members online

No members online now.
Back