Exhaust

Z'sLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
How do you guys think it would look if I brought the exhaust tips out right behind the rear wheel? Does anyone have any pics of this?

i'm honestly about to cut mine off at the differential...gonna get some new high flow cats, x pipe, and more open tubes, and have some flowmaster mufflers...dont know which ones yet...there is this tunnel on the way to fayetteville and the way to florida...plus, i dont think it will sound that bad...

How do you guys think it would look if I brought the exhaust tips out right behind the rear wheel? Does anyone have any pics of this?

I'm not sure that would look good....

i'm honestly about to cut mine off at the differential...gonna get some new high flow cats, x pipe, and more open tubes, and have some flowmaster mufflers...dont know which ones yet...there is this tunnel on the way to fayetteville and the way to florida...plus, i dont think it will sound that bad...

there is that tunnel in mobile to FL line.

honestly i think it trying to be like a "lighting" is not going to go over to well. just some nice chrome tips would look good out the back.
l_60ae4349130f3246fa0b66fa2021c6be.png

yea i need some magnaflow angle cut tips for my ride.. jus waitin for that income tax!!

i dont have exhaust cutouts in my bumper...if its too loud or sounds gross i'll fix it...plus its cheaper than a full exhaust....it may work...going to do the full intake....

man... those stars are from the dude before me i had that truck for 2 weeks. i dont like it. i am not a truck dude.... tell that nukka to send me my keys... i left them on the key ring... i gave him some extra tires and projector headlights and i installed caddy grill. why did he save u with that truck?
10058104_20081212049151.jpg

outside my apt

pulled my @$$ out of a ditch at 2:30 in the morning...i saw the halo headlights...those were nice...i'm going to get some...its a nice car man...

I already have the tips out the back.....No pics of the side?

Members online

No members online now.
Back