Exhaust

LSC91

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey while at the nmra's saturday I had a chance to talk to a rep. for pypes exhaust. He says if 1000 people buy sets of 2.5 tail pipes they will manufacture them. Is anyone interested in putting an ored together.

Just have my friend Nick do the pipes for you. Either drive it up to Ramsey, NJ or he can ship them to you. 2.5" aluminized, stainless or polished stainless.

There's no way in hell you'll get one THOUSAND people to order exhaust. These cars aren't as popular as the Mustang. You'd be lucky to get 100 people.

Does anyone have a close up picture if them. I would like to see what they look like.

LSC91 said:
Does anyone have a close up picture if them. I would like to see what they look like.

What do you want to see? They are metal, run under the car, and come out the back. :confused:

The original one are metal and come out the back to but what I would like to see is how they look around the axle and out the back. Are they 1 piece or 2 piece,do they have small chrome tips or are they long .

JoshMcMadMac said:
What do you want to see? They are metal, run under the car, and come out the back. :confused:
Don't make me do it!
papericon.gif

Nick T does some great work.

I wish I'd known him before having my 2.5" system installed at a Mustang speed shop. They were NOT prepared for the bends that we need in our Luxury Sport Coupes. Nick has done plenty of these systems and stands by his work.

As for Josh ... he's just been jittery lately. He'll feel better though after September passes <evil grin>.

Members online

No members online now.
Back